HA masters using pacemaker and virtual IP

HA masters using pacemaker and virtual IP

Lorenz Vanthillo
I want to install OpenShift V3 using the advanced method. So I will create an environment with 2 masters and 3 nodes.
The masters need to be HA. So I want a pacemaker between them.
All my hosts are Amazon EC2 instances and they're using CentOS as OS.

The hostnames of my master are:

Their public IP's:

Their private IP's:

So they are in different subnets (public). Is it possbile to configure a virtual IP for them, and how?

Linux-HA mailing list is closing down.
Please subscribe to [hidden email] instead.
[hidden email]